Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer School

Today was my first day of damn summer school. Yes, summer school! I failed my math class with a D. Haha, I'm such a dumb ass. Forreal though, butt.;) But yeah, I only have summer for 2.5 hours, starting from 7:35am-10:00am, mon-thurs. It was embarrasing today because during the middle of class, I kinda whiped my nose with my hands and saw a streak of blood. Then the blood started to flow down. I quickly plunged my nose with my index finger and rushed to the front of the room to ask my teacher for a hall pass to go to the restroom. Gosh...I hated how everyone was looking at me! I don't like being the center-of-attention. I feel like people are laughing at me. Thats how I always feel when I'm around people. Anyways, when I got home from a long day at summer school, I jumped on the bed to wake-up my cousin Gimarie, who sleeped all day yesterday. She usually, or should I say "always" doesn't sleep till the early mornings of 4. Crazy...huh? Thats my lovable cousin!;) haha, but yeah, my sister, cousin, and I we're supposed to go to SF to shop with our other cousin, but they didn't give us a call. So we guessed they left without us or they didn't go at all. JERKS! So I gave up on them and took a good, long, four hour nap. Damn...I never had a good nap in a long time! ahhhhh;) I'm currently listening to Take Me Away by Laga Savea and Missing You Like Crazy by Lukie D. I love Hawaiian Reggae and Taggae in general. Its my favorite genre of music, since birth. I grew up listening to those kinds of music besides R&B. I just love the beat of the music. Lol, I call it "feel good music." I play it whenever I'm down. I'm in my own little world, which is me laying down on an island next to a special someone, which I'm currently waiting to discover.;) Ughhh...I wish I still had my ukulele that one of my acquaintances lost! They lost it a month before school ended. They didn't even have the guts to go up to me and tell me...yet not even say "sorry." BITCH, I HOPE YOU DIE! FORREAL! Well I'm not going to waste my time talking about that bitch. I got to go now, Dinner time! YUM!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment