Sunday, August 9, 2009

The beach, the beach, you bietch!


Haha...today my family and cousins went to Carmel Beach, CA today! Ahh, it was fun! I love the beach so much. There is nothing like the sun shining on your face, the smell and swells of the ocean, the warm sand between your toes, and occasionally having sand down your pants, causing chafing which I like to call "Big-boy Rash." But that didn't bother me. Being outdoors is what I love the most more than anything. If I was left on an island, I'd actually wouldn't want to be saved or found. To me, being outdoor and in the presents of mother nature, is an indescrible feeling. It's that feeling of being care-free and that nothing in this world matters but you and the outdoors. Hopefully, one day, I would meet that special someone that shares the same interests as me.;) Anyways, enough about my desires, lets get back to where it all began, 3:15 A.M.

I woke up about 3:15 because my lower back was hurting. I thought about staying up til my cousins came but I was sleepy. So before I knew it, I was already asleep. About 5:00 A.M, I was woken by doors slamming outside my bedroom window. Then I hear the doorbell ring. My cousin then started ringing the bell faster and faster. It was like she was having a seizure or something. LMAO. But yeah, somehow I managed to go through the dark hallway, down the two flights of stairs, into the dark first floor of my house and to the front door. At this point, I'm somewhat awake but as I open the door, I see my cousins giggling. In my mind I was scared because at first I didn't recognize them, because the light was so dim. "Omg? what happen if it wasn't really them?" Ughh...how scary! I didn't even check outside the window if it was really them. LOl, whateves. Whats said is done. Anyways, I open the door for them and we all hanged out and ate breakfast. Til the time it was time to leave, I was packing my clothes. I noticed that I was the only one packing clothes and asked why. I found out, I was the only person that was actually swimming in the ocean. "Ok, who goes to the beach without even going in the ocean?" Yeah, I know. "The heck?" I was pretty bumb out that I was going to be the only one to go in the ocean. But I secretly packed extra clothes because I was going to force my cousin to go in with me. Muahah....[2min later] thinking what to write.....Kk got it! Around sevenish, we finally started heading out the door because we had complications with the seats in the back because it would fold up. But we finally got it and started driving off. I was the one to drive with my cousins and family in the back. I had the directions in my head and was familiar with the roads because I had some tennis tournaments down there. Ohh and the help of my cousins Iphone. That shit really comes in hand because as we got to the actually city, we go lost. But we managed to get back and got to the beach in about and hour or so. I remember the smell of the air being so vivid and distinct. Lol, well duh, its sea water SILLY! So we grab our belongings walk down the
<<<<<steap sand hill thingy, and settled down. We walk around the beach and injoyed our surroundings. I grabed the frisbee and start throwing it around. We played catch and then I made it very interesting. I climbed half way up the sand hill thingy and launched that sucker down the the beach, where my aunty, cousins, and sister were waiting and trying the catch it. They didn't succeed. Hahah...we then stared taking pictures with the new camera. We possed like freaks and played around in the ocean. DAMN...the water was cold! FREEZING COLD! But that didn't stop me from swimming in it. So about and hour or so, I convinced my cousin to go in with me, too my surprise, he did. But it took some hours of convincing to get him through him. Anyways, once we got into the water, we maned up, on jumped into the freezing cold water. It was damn fridgen cold! The waves were big! lol...and they hurt! I remember standing right next to my cousin and we were waiting for another big wave. When we did, we faced the beach and tightened our muscles and waited til the wave hit us. Once it hit me, I jolt forward try to hold my ground. After the wave crashed and settled, I found that my cousin wasn't next to me any more, but was washed up on the shore like a fish. LOL! I was like "woah!" He was pushed more than 7 feet. I was laughing my ass off! I wanted more action so I swam out further away from my cousin, to where you couldn't touch the ground. I remember my sister and mommy telling me not to go out to far. Lol....I'm a big boy now, kk? But ohh man....THE WAVES WHERE BIGGER! I was hit in the back of the head as the waves broke, and even thrown around. I took some hard hits, but it was all fun, especially riding those big waves back to shore. Lol...the waves are so big, that my cousins swimming shorts almost came off TWICE which you can see his butt crack. LOl, his back side faced the beach where his butt was debute to everyone. NOW THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT! NO LIE! ROFL, But our fun stopped shorty after my cousin and I took a hard wave causing me to scrap my knee and my cousin doing a front flip making a big scrap on his face. OUCH! sucks for him. LOL...he tells me that when ever I do something crazy, he's always the one paying for it. Lol...HANG WITH ME AT YOUR ON RISK. Rofl! But it was all good, we had fun!

So after everyone got cleaned up, we left the beach and head to the shopping center where my sister and cousin got new underwear because the got wet while playing on the beach. They are so dumb for not packing extra clothes when going to the beach. Really? Don't you guys have common sence? HAha Dorks! Well we they shopped a little and I just tagged along. When we were done shopping, we went to find everyone to regroup and go out to "Old Fishermans Wharf" to eat. My cousin Nina and I then found her brother Raymund sleeping outside on the chair. LMAO! I wonder what people thought of him as they passed by? Haha! Well, we woke him up, got regrouped and head to "Old Fishermans Wharf."

When we got there, I started reminising. I remember coming here when I was little and that little monkey I'd always see. But today, there was no monkey. I guess it died or something. We walked around and looked at the view. It was pretty! I forgot where we ate at but it was like an Italian resturant. It had a very nice view of the ocean and the boat docks. Food was delish! I got what was called "LINGUINI SHELLFISH." Oh man! Hella seafoody, which I love! haha. Everyone loved they're food. I know that I did!;) Much love to those people who made my food. But I was bumbed out I didn't eat they're "Clam Chowder," which everyone knows that Monteray is the place to go to get clam chowder. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Haha, I can't believe I was full! Grrrr! Oh well, I got lots of my summer to spend before school starts in September. Well, after we were done eating, we headed to the car. On our way to the car, I heard a boats horn which went "Bwonggg!" Then out of no where, my cousin Raymund went, "bwongg-bong...bwonggg, the king is coming, the king is coming!" ROFL...I start cracking my ass off! LMFAO! It was so nerdy! Hahah, he's such a dork when it comes to these moments. LOl, so random. We then finally got to my hot leathered Land Rover and drove home. I fell asleep hella fast! I was so tired, but it was only like 4 in the afternoon! The day felt hella longer than it seemed! It felt like I was at the beach yesterday. The car ride home was pleasant. I slept through the whole way. But I almost had a whip-flash cause I had nothing to lay my head on except the head rest. Guess...I sat in the middle.


The day then ended when we got home, where almost everyone, except the girls, fell asleep. My cousin and I fell asleep on the floor, because we were tired and dirty. *Whink*whink. ;) Haha, over all, I really injoyed myself and I hope that everyone did as well. Well I have nothing much to say anymore because its 2 in the morning and I'm tired! OH hey, I don't have summer school tomorrow. Forgot I finished summer school. COOL....Well anyways we took 300+ something pictures. But I ain't going to post them up. Rofl srry! Later

No comments:

Post a Comment