Sunday, August 23, 2009

Te Mau Tamari’i A Tiare / Na Kamali’i A Kiele

Omg! What the he'll! I spent about an hr to write this blog and it was all erased! Damn, I have to start all over. Kk i should stop complaining and get back to work

So yesterday, my cousin, sister and I went to my Aunty Kristine's hula and tahiti performance down at St. Mary's Cathedral in San Francisco. It was beautiful to watch. You know me! I'm all about Hawaiian!:) but our adventure didn't start there, but on our way there.

Gimarie, chessy, and I took union city bart to SF around 3:35pm and got there about around 4. When we got outside, it was freezing cold! I was only wearing jeans, vans, and a white v-neck undershirt. Bad idea, I know. But once we got moving, Gimarie was already trippin. She thought that we were going to get lost. But we didn't, we just headed the wrong direction. Eventually we got back on the right path and it was smooth sailing from there. On our way there, we passed by the city hall, asian museum, University of california, and other things you would see in SF. It was cool to see till we went through the ghetto. This is where we found homeless people, ghetto people, and prostitutes! Ewe how weird. Lol it was scary to see. But we survived. We learned to keep our heads between our crotches and walk. Haha talented huh? Lol but when we finally got there after a 23 min walk on leveled and incline roads, we were releaved to find Aunty Kristine and her friend Aunty Emily. I was also happy to find food such as nachos, hot dogs, spam musubi, school kine cookies, and Hawaiian desserts. My cousin Gimarie was grubben on food.:) About an hour has passes till the doors finally opened because my Aunty Kristine said that Kumu was crying with tears of happiness. Awww...how nice! By the time the lights dimed and the colorful lights filled the room. I was already on the edge of my seat ready to watch the performance. The room was filled with so many people who cheered for they're loved ones as they performed. There was so much love and spirit that night, that I was about to jump up and dance myself.:) towards the end of the night we packed up and headed out. Gimarie, chessy, and I went to aunty kristine's car and put the stuff in the trunk. Then I went back to the church and got the mirror and my favorite little cousin, Angeline. I walked her to the car and got her seated in her carseat and closed the door to put the mirror in the trunk. While I was fixing the trunk to make room for the mirror, Gimarie trys to be funny and screams at Angeline. Angeline then starts balling in tears. I then, as the responsible one, try calming her down and eventually got her to stop after 2 mins of crying. I was releaved she stopped crying before her mommy came hoping that she would find out. But amazingly, Angeline tells her mom and starts laughing. But my aunty didn't care I guess. It was harmless. So we got out things together and start driving home. We were stuck in traffic for while so we all talked about the night and family and headed to In n' out to grab some grub, but for my aunty. Haha she was starving! She ate her animal style fries with her hands while Gimarie held it for her as she drove to drop us off at my house. We got home at 12:30am and ate dinner later. After dinner, Gimarie packed her belongings and we got I my car and headed to her houses, in Milpitas, to drop her off home. On our way there, past through the residential area, about 200 ft away from my house, we pasted by a big, fat possum who was infront of us and didn't bother to stop and walked across the street. Luckly I didn't hit it, but Gimarie and I were like grossed out and we were talking about how ugly possums are then about 50 ft whithin my drive another possum popped out from the dark, infront and toward my car. I swearer out of the way hoping not to run over it. Gimarie and I were screaming our heads off. My heart was racing! We almost had a heart attack! Ughhh I hate possums! Lol that got us going to our one-on-one conversation. Finally, we got to her house in only 15-20min. I siad by to her, gave her a hug, and drove back home. I was craving something to drink so I looked at the time and it was 1:15am. So I was wondering what stores were open at that time, and I was like " In n' out!" Lol I grabbed a strawberry milk shake which Gimarie got earlier when we went to In n' Out. Then I headed home. I got home almost 2 am. I was very tired so I bruses my teeth, changed into basketball shorts and went to sleep. I didn't wake up till 11 something. My schedule today is to go back school shopping and go to my friend, Maridel's house to make costumes for our freshman orientation. So I'll be going now, I smell home cookin! Mhmmmm!

-- Post From My iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment